Thread: Just adopted!
View Single Post
Old 11-07-2015, 10:41 PM   #1
Foster2Owner
Senior Yorkie Talker

Animal Smiley 019 Just adopted!

Hi everyone,

I got my first Yorkie from a reputable breeder (after weeks of digesting this forum) and he turned 2 this past August. His brother's owner passed away from Cancer (RIP) and the pup went back to the breeder, who was a friend of the person who passed.

Well, before I left on vacation, the breeder told me about the pup: Clint. She knew I was interested in expanding my family. She puppy-sat my baby so he and Clint got acquainted. And today when I returned and picked up my pup, I brought Clint back home with us!

I am excited to see this dynamic. Clint is a championship winning, now retired, show dog. He is still in tact since he could not be neutered for shows but Gael is the alpha and shockingly showing a little aggression (from when he was at the breeder, before I even met Clint and now of course in front of me. Nothing serious yet). They're about the same size. Clint is a tad smaller but heavier, a more solid feel. And his coloring is lighter while Gael has kept a black coat.

So these brothers are reunited And I love them both so much! In the attached photo you can see the first pic I took today of Clint in his carseat and the pic below is of Gael, my first.
Attached Thumbnails
Just adopted!-pups.png  
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!