View Single Post
Old 11-06-2015, 09:36 AM   #1
Tay65
YT Addict

Default Continued issues between granddaughter and puppy

My granddaughter is 4 and was 3 when I brought Zoey home. Zoey is suppose to be for her. I posted before about Zoey and her behavior toward my granddaughter.
Here's the latest incident which happened yesterday. My granddaughter was playing and Zoey was laying on the floor. My son, who is 23, was also there. My husband and I went to the kitchen.
We then here my son yell "don't you growl at Chloe"!!!! I walked into the living room and there's Zoey standing in front of Chloe growling and barked a couple times. Chloe did absolutely NOTHING to provoke this.
I've seen her walk up to Chloe and try to grab her hand with her mouth. We tell her "no bite" and this has been going on for months. I've even seperated them and when Chloe walks into the room where she is I have her ignore Zoey until she calms down. She gets zero attention until she's calm. I have everyone on the same page there.
Sorry this is so long. Thanks for reading this. It's almost as if Zoey is bullying her. And Chloe is getting to the point where she doesn't want anything to do with her puppy. Btw, Zoey is now 8 months old.
Tay65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!