Thread: Pregnant yorkie
View Single Post
Old 11-05-2015, 08:15 PM   #10
bjh
Donating YT 5000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jj6611 View Post
So my neighbor decided to get rid of his two yorkies as he was moving out of the country and couldn't take them. I decided to take the female Lola. Lola is a larger yorkie and very cute. She gets along with my 1 year old 3 pound chihuahua August. I have had Lola for 2 weeks and I'm starting to notice her nipple are protruding and she is also peeing a lot and it has a very strong foul odor. I made her a vet appointment for tomorrow morning because I noticed several small bright red clots when she pees. I think she may be pregnant as I have never noticed her to be this fat as I saw her in the yard almost everyday when my neighbor was around.I'm confused because if she is preg I don't know what to do as I have never done this before also should she be bleeding ?
You definitely need to get her to the vet. If she is bleeding and has a foul odor she could very well have pyometra. Please let us know what the vet says.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!