View Single Post
Old 11-02-2015, 06:18 AM   #4
DBlain
Donating YT Addict

sorry this is so hard, in part the lady from the rescue made some valid points, but each dog is different, some come around in time, some do not. I still think that your pup could have some neurological issues, I think I asked how the vet ruled it out in your other thread, were any test done, I really don't think you can tell just by looking at a dog.

I think the lady at the vet was trying to be helpful but she can not predict how others will react, perhaps like me she thought the shelter had a heart, but it sounds like they just want to push dogs out the door. The lady from the shelter in my opinion was rude and wrong, and either she or whomever gave the dog up lied to you about the background of your pup. What type of shelter was it, what do you know about them, are they run by the city, are they no kill? Many no kill shelters take dogs in from country run kill shelters and they really do not know much about the pups, some shelters prepare the pups for adoption some try to move them out quickly to make room for more, sounds like you shelter was more like the latter.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!