View Single Post
Old 10-31-2015, 01:51 PM   #14
matese
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cindy_17 View Post
Lol Cody won the toy lottery! That is too cute! Their little minds never stop thinking of things they can get into, or at least Presley's never stops
lol, thing is, he passes this furniture 15 thousands times a day and never snooped around it lol, and the bag of toys have been in that drawer for several months lol. He's really not a nosy boy, that's why I am really in shock he did that lol, lesson learned lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SharonSnowbird View Post
LOL!!! That is way too funny, what a smart pup, Cody is!!! Did he get to keep all his new found toys???
lol, I caught him just as he was pulling the bag out and ripping it open, he grabbed what he could, one toy and took off tossing it in the air lol . If he would have gotten them all out I would not have had the heart to take them away lol. He gets a new toy once a month or less and I take one toy that he's not in love with, clean it and put it away in his recycle bag lol.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yorkiemom1 View Post
This adorable story does give me the opportunity to issue a WARNING!! to everyone about Halloween candy and access to it! Be absolutely certain your babies can not get to Halloween candy, especially any chocolate....watch people/relatives/kids in your house, leaving their candy accessible to your babies....my brother who was here one year, put a handful of chocolate candy on his TV tray by his chair....the minute he got up from his chair and went to the bathroom, 3 dogs jumped into his chair to get to that candy!!! I had been watching that situation so I was ready for it....great teaching/learning event for my brother, who does not have dogs around his house to worry about getting into stuff they shouldn't......

Everyone, just watch your babies especially if you have children possibly leaving candy accessible to your babies.....they may not eat their $50.00/bag dog food, but they will choke to death inhaling mouthfuls of jelly beans, M&Ms, gum balls, Rollo's, even gum balls, etc before you can snatch them away from the bounty!!!!
GREAT reminder Judy.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!