View Single Post
Old 10-31-2015, 01:33 PM   #13
Yorkiemom1
Rosehill Yorkies
Donating YT Member

This adorable story does give me the opportunity to issue a WARNING!! to everyone about Halloween candy and access to it! Be absolutely certain your babies can not get to Halloween candy, especially any chocolate....watch people/relatives/kids in your house, leaving their candy accessible to your babies....my brother who was here one year, put a handful of chocolate candy on his TV tray by his chair....the minute he got up from his chair and went to the bathroom, 3 dogs jumped into his chair to get to that candy!!! I had been watching that situation so I was ready for it....great teaching/learning event for my brother, who does not have dogs around his house to worry about getting into stuff they shouldn't......

Everyone, just watch your babies especially if you have children possibly leaving candy accessible to your babies.....they may not eat their $50.00/bag dog food, but they will choke to death inhaling mouthfuls of jelly beans, M&Ms, gum balls, Rollo's, even gum balls, etc before you can snatch them away from the bounty!!!!
Yorkiemom1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!