View Single Post
Old 10-30-2015, 08:24 PM   #13
softlyspeaks
Senior Yorkie Talker

Do you feel better now? Boy am I fortunate not to have to deal with the show/breeding people where you live, they sound pretty tight.

You assume a lot.

Quote:
We are considering a puppy from a set of 3 brothers of the same litter. I'm not that experienced, I've owned one of the dogs from this breeder in the past;
You understood from the quote above that I'm a novice pet owner and needed to read your recommended books cover to cover to answer this question. Could you tell me which chapter those would be in so I don't have to waste my time looking for the answer and reading the history, how to raise a puppy, care for a sick dog and train them?

I don't give a monkey's ars about showing or breeding. All I wanted to know was from your experience, you are the most experienced on the forum correct, about the odds of three pups being 14 oz at 2 weeks to end up being a standard size? And yes, it was asked in probably 3 different spots on the forum and I grew impatient being answered in many other directions, even adopt an adult rescue dog and no one with experience breeding pups that even know their blood line history could answer the question. And yes, you answered me quite rudely but I appreciate the information.

Quote:
You are obscessing over the size of this puppy!!! Forget about it, trying to analyze it from every conceivable angle!!! It is a crap shoot! The breeder is the only one that can give you an "educated GUESS" on what that puppy is going to weigh...he has done that!
Quote:
just re-worded to change up the cadence a little.....we STILL continue to try to give assistance to obviously "frazzled" nerves.....only to be insulted and rebuked?
I was more frazzled after reading your previous comment than waiting for the answer. Thank you for the reassurance.

That was your way to " re-worded to change up the cadence a little" and answer someone that thought you were the only one on the forum that could possibly give an educated answer? Girl, you own it. Call it dry humor or whatever you want but I believe there could have been a kinder way of answering. I'm not in any competition with you. The board is all yours. Have a nice swim.
softlyspeaks is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!