View Single Post
Old 10-30-2015, 06:38 AM   #11
softlyspeaks
Senior Yorkie Talker

Joan, out of all the thousands of members, threads and posts, I singled yorkiemom1 out as the person I felt was best experienced and informed and could have the answer to my question. Rather than send her a pm, it was posted publically for that person that may have the same question I have. What if I were a novice breeder, which I am not. They would not have a clue what to think other than waiting out 10 more weeks to double or triple the puppy weight and months again to see what the adult puppies throw.

Perhaps it was just one of those days, I've had them myself, when I just didn't want to deal with people who annoyed me at the moment. The first line in the comment set the tone and I couldn't hear the humor or find anything useful in the rest of the comment. Actually, I really haven't learned anything new on this site yet and when I've asked if anyone has tried this or that didn't get much of a response but from a few. Not to say that the administrator here hasn't been kind or encouraging, she has been lovely as well as a few others and a couple that have sent me pms that lurk rather than post. I find the traffic flow for a forum this size a little slow but it is what it is.

Time to think of other things.
softlyspeaks is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!