Old 10-29-2015, 03:21 AM   #9
Wylie's Mom
Furbutts = LOVE
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LITTLE KISS View Post
This is DEANA from LITTLE YORKIE KISS

To "RUFUSYORKIE"

There are so many flaws in this story, but of course someone from the outside reading this will NOT know that because they do NOT know the complete and truth story behind your lies!

I feel like we breeders can't make any decision on our puppies anymore or we get TRASHED by angry people who are literally having a temper tam-drum when things don't go their way or they don't get what they want.

I AM SORRY BUT MONEY DOESN'T BUY MY DECISION TO SAY YES TO A PUPPY WHEN I FEEL MY PUPPY IS NOT GOING TO A SUITABLE HOME!

This is a simple case of myself (breeder) refusing a sale of a puppy because this couple was unfit in my opinion and from tips given by a family friend of the couple who knows them very well. This individual nicely contacted me privately letting me know that Kevin Penny (the boyfriend) took his last dog to the shelter....and why? Simply because his girlfriend Val (RUFUSYORKIE) decided he did NOT like the dog! How cruel is that? And I personally don't know anyone in my close circle that would get rid of their beloved dog simply because their girlfriend didn't like the poor thing! I personally would say goodbye to the girlfriend NOT the dog!

Deanna - when did you find out about them giving up their last dog?

°¨¨¨°ºOº°¨¨¨° Ann | Pfeiffer | Marcel Verdel Purcell | Wylie | Artie °¨¨¨°ºOº°¨¨¨°
Wylie's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!