View Single Post
Old 10-28-2015, 01:19 PM   #8
LITTLE KISS
YorkieTalk Newbie!

This is DEANA from LITTLE YORKIE KISS

To "RUFUSYORKIE"

There are so many flaws in this story, but of course someone from the outside reading this will NOT know that because they do NOT know the complete and truth story behind your lies!

I feel like we breeders can't make any decision on our puppies anymore or we get TRASHED by angry people who are literally having a temper tam-drum when things don't go their way or they don't get what they want.

I AM SORRY BUT MONEY DOESN'T BUY MY DECISION TO SAY YES TO A PUPPY WHEN I FEEL MY PUPPY IS NOT GOING TO A SUITABLE HOME!

This is a simple case of myself (breeder) refusing a sale of a puppy because this couple was unfit in my opinion and from tips given by a family friend of the couple who knows them very well. This individual nicely contacted me privately letting me know that Kevin Penny (the boyfriend) took his last dog to the shelter....and why? Simply because his girlfriend Val (RUFUSYORKIE) decided he did NOT like the dog! How cruel is that? And I personally don't know anyone in my close circle that would get rid of their beloved dog simply because their girlfriend didn't like the poor thing! I personally would say goodbye to the girlfriend NOT the dog!

That alone scared me as a breeder. I thought. What if his girlfriend Val (RUFUSYORKIE) gets bored and decides she doesn't want my yorkie puppy any longer....

I AM SORRY BUT I WAS NOT GOING TO TAKE THE RISK OF MY BABY ENDING UP IN THE SHELTER BECAUSE OF A HEARTLESS GIRL!

Their $3300 wasn't worth a penny to me, not for the heartache it might cause me in the near future.

SO YES! I AM PROUD TO SAY I REFUSED THE SALE OF THE PUPPY FOR THE PUPS WELL BEING!

I followed my gut feeling and I don't regret it one bit! Even if it costs "ruining" my reputation. I am sorry but everyone who reads these posts please know that it takes 2 to tango and don't make your conclusion until you hear both sides of the story!

I also returned the $3300 within 2 full days...why 2 days? Because I wanted to send the funds back as I received it, and that was with E-TRANSFER and you have a limit per day as to what you can send. And don't lie and tell people that you were threatening me to return the money back. In fact, Kevin the boyfriend was begging me to keep the money because all he wanted was the puppy! And I nicely stated numerous times that my final decision was made- plain and simple!

I have official bank record that the funds was returned, so if anyone questions that, feel free to contact me privately and I can provide that. In face I will made another post to prove that the $ was in fact returned.

Lastly another LIE is that YES, I am CKC registered with the CANADIAN KENNEL CLUB. I will make sure to post my official CKC club card just to show what a liar you are!

I have hundreds of happy puppy clients all over Canada and in USA, and I will NOT allow one bratty spoiled woman try to ruin my reputation because she didn't get what she wanted because in my heart I felt she was not fit to own a puppy period, not one of my at least!

And yes you can keep your $3300 of filthy money. Best decision I made and I don't regret it one bit!

Thank you
LITTLE KISS is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!