Thread: Bonding
View Single Post
Old 10-28-2015, 12:41 PM   #10
tb98rock
YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JadeD View Post
You better watch out, soon he will be mommies little boy with her! LOL

My daughter's puppy adores me but she still loves my daughter like crazy and follows her everywhere. I do hope your mom and Teddy form a nice bond though.

My son is not so crazy about the dogs. He pretends he doesn't like them much but sometimes we catch him petting them. They love him and will jump up and sit with him on the couch and he pretends that he will tolerate it, but I think he secretly likes it.

This morning while he was on the couch waiting for his sister to get ready for school he had a blanket over him (the house was cold this morning) and Rowan saw him and I guess he thought he thought he was still cold so he jumped up on the couch and grabbed the blanket and tried to cover up my son better and when he thought he had done a good job he laid down by his legs to keep him warm. Well, Raksha saw this and thought he must still be cold so she jumped up on the couch and curled up around his feet to make sure he was warm. This was absolutely the cutest thing I have seen in a while! Our 2 puppies curled up on the couch with my son, who insists he only tolerates the puppies loving on him. LOL Although last night when both puppies attacked my husband's beard to give him kisses when we went down to bed was the 2nd cutest thing I have seen this week! LOL

I just adore those puppies. I hope your mom comes to really love Teddy.
Oh my goodness all the puppy love! Teddy kept yelling at my brother whenever he'd touch his 4 yr old yesterday lol! Ted did have a home alone accident in her room but he's been forgiven that's how I know he's finally won her over!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!