View Single Post
Old 03-05-2006, 04:25 PM   #1
Toby's Human
YT Addict

Cry Ex- Boyfriend Murdered, having a hard time dealing...

I know that I haven't been on here lately, I just wanted to let you all know why....
My ex-boyfriend was murdered on 2/11/2006 and I am having a hard time dealing. I really loved this person with all my heart and I would have exchanged places. The pollice are investigating this situation. Please all that pray, pray for me that I will be able to grieve and let him go, and that the person that did this will be caught...

Here is the story:-The latest murder in Pike County was not a random shooting.

Although authorities will not comment on a motive, Sheriff Larry D. Travis said it appears P. Shope was standing outside his parked car just before the shooting.

Shope, 20, of 4308 Ohio 220, Apt. 10, was pronounced dead at the scene when officers arrived at 1:57 a.m. Saturday at Sheridan Lane near Lake White. His vehicle was parked by the side of the road, and Shope was lying next to his car.

Travis said Shope was shot with a high caliber weapon shortly before officers arrived. As such Travis is calling on anyone who might have been in the area around the time of the murder to contact authorities.

"We are working on a theory and I don't want to say to much, but if anyone saw anything it could really help to clear this thing up," Travis said. "Any information would be greatly appreciated."

A suspect has yet to be arrested for Shope's murder.

Shope's body was taken to the Hamilton County coroner's office for an autopsy.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!