Thread: Worried New Mom
View Single Post
Old 10-27-2015, 09:52 AM   #1
Bambee
Senior Yorkie Talker

Default Worried New Mom

Hi All, i am currently worried...I'm a new mom of a yorkie little girl...I have had her since Sept 1 of this year, she will turn 5 months 11/11 she has been pretty healthy since until Saturday...I noticed a pig like sound from her chest...sounded like she had a congested chest...no sneezing/nothing coming out from the nose..she did seem lethargic for a bit, but then was back to normal, she was like very sleepy.

Yesterday I took her to the vet, she did not have a fever, she has been eating normal, normal stool no vomit just that noise...I have read about the CT (trachea) reverse sneezing...I saw videos on youtube...does not really sound like neither...she does not cough.....the Vet said she is fine he did not hear anything in her lungs/chest. He did recommend an Xray if she did not improve... in a week we go back...she also has an ear infection...we did not even notice that one...she had been scratching but nothing crazy...but I guess its an infection...I am that kinda person who worries sick about almost anything...She has always been full of energy, but she does seem to get sleepy by 10pm...I guess that is normal. She is so small and I have not even taken her on walks to even think that its a collapsed trachea! Thanks for reading
Bambee is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!