Thread: Christmas...
View Single Post
Old 10-23-2015, 07:39 AM   #8
Wylie's Mom
Furbutts = LOVE
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cindy_17 View Post
Yes lol! I have almost all the inside done, Halloween on the outside Christmas inside, trick-a-treaters always are shocked when I open my door haha! But I do this for a living commercial and residential, interior and exterior, so if I don't get mine done early it will not get done. I have been a holiday decor designer for over 20 years now, wow I'm getting old...I used to do the floral end of weddings as well, but no longer...weddings will wear you down and can be quite frustrating, I paid my dues on those. I do have a couple of designer friends that if they get in a pinch I will help but it better be emergency. Anywho I love Christmas, I love what I do, and I love that I have an excuse to decorate early lol!
Um, did you say decorative designer???!! PICS PLEASE . Also, you should definitely be in on our Home Sweet Home thread, where we discuss decor/home stuff...very fun at times.

I have a friend who does holiday decor for businesses - and it is for sure his busiest time of year - he does big business with this arm of his company! Fun stuff.

°¨¨¨°ºOº°¨¨¨° Ann | Pfeiffer | Marcel Verdel Purcell | Wylie | Artie °¨¨¨°ºOº°¨¨¨°
Wylie's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!