Thread: Christmas...
View Single Post
Old 10-23-2015, 07:37 AM   #7
Cindy_17
Donating YT 500 Club Member

It is hard work and it does get monotnous when doing it by yourself. I'm like you, I like to transform my house, every room has a touch of Christmas in it. I Personally put up 7 trees, and it takes awhile for me to get it all completed. I usually keep things kinda the same in my house, I do add to every year, but sometimes I take away too if something is not looking as good as it did or if I'm tired of it. All my trees have themes, I pretty much keep the theme, but I will change out ribbons, add different lights, etc.

Most of the home owners I decorate for keep it the same, we do tie new bows if exterior ones are faded or looking rough, but I have found most people like to stay pretty traditional. As far as the commercial properties we do, I switch them up constantly, I tend to go with trending colors and a more high design, there is no emotional attachment to the managers at car dealerships like there are to homeowners.

Let me see if I can resize some pics, I would be more than happy to post some! I can't believe how fast the holidays are approaching this year! The stores are dragging their feet around here getting stuff up too!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!