View Single Post
Old 10-20-2015, 08:19 PM   #15
Lilah Charm
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirTeddykins View Post
Totally great attempt and idea despite execution! I can't paint my own nails so I get mine done every four weeks. You could get yours done too and just ask them to apply the decals for you? I love white polish but I'm way too pale to pull it off. I'm a nail fanatic, though. Nice nails = nice hands. Great job, though! You are braver than I am! AND at least you painted your nails.. I always get everything but..lol
Thank you, an attempt indeed it was! Lol. I am going to try it again and use the pale pink, which is a color I already am comfortable with. I don't like the texture of the white- it is actually pretty new and I have had trouble with it since I first bought it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yorkiemom76 View Post
I got mine from luckystarstyle.com. I'm not sure how much you paid but they have them for $1.85 for 20 of them and shipping is free. They have different designs too I believe.
I think decal gurl was who sent these ones, I am still waiting for the other ones. Both were 2.50$ I think? Free shipping?...oops! If I can't recall maybe I wasn't being very responsible! At this point I am not planning on a re order but if ever I should get so crazy I will have to check out that website

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShowGirlLola View Post
Your nails look good, white is a very difficult color, it's always streaky.

I'm extremely impressed that you know to use thinner NOT remover, I rarely see that outside of nail blogs/forums.

I love sinful colors, very cheap and awesome colors.
Thank you for complimenting my attempt- I did pick the best shot and I'm afraid there were worse ones! The white is so streaky! I wonder why that is? I actually really wanted to respond to the idea of polish thinner but I was nervous that I just didn't know any better thinking it was a different product than remover- I'm glad to hear it is its own thing, that seems like a smart product to have if you are going to get into your nails.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!