View Single Post
Old 10-19-2015, 11:15 AM   #8
Lilah Charm
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrysmum View Post
Oh, Alyssa...I'm sure they look stunning in 'real life'....
Just don't let them drop off into your scrummy cooking... xx
Ha ha ha! I only wish! They look so silly maybe I will have to do like Judy and treat myself to a manicure every now and again what a terrible thought to have my decals fall off into my cooking! rofl!

Quote:
Originally Posted by yorkiemom76 View Post
I just painted my nails white for the first time the other day and applied pumpkin and black cat decals for Halloween. Don't feel bad, mine look horrible too. I actually had much better luck with some I did before and just painted my nails a light pink and then I had applied doggie decals over them. I'm not sure if you have the same kind as I do but I have to wait for the nail polish to dry before applying the decals. You peel the film off and stick it to your nail, then use a damp cloth and the decal sticks to your nail. Then apply a topcoat. Definitely never painting my nails white again though!
I thought of pale pink! I suppose since I have a few more yorkie decals to spare I will have to give that a go. I am sorry your nails turned out horrible too- admittedly and guiltily it does make me fell a little bit better! Lol. I will definitely go at it with a different approach and I eschew white polish from here on out!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!