View Single Post
Old 10-18-2015, 03:30 PM   #1
Lynner
Yorkie Yakker

Default Need prayers for my Ollie.

I took Ollie to the park today. He was put in a death grip by a pit bull. It took five people to get him off of Ollie. A wonderful man and his wife helped me out, by driving me 20 minutes to the next town. None of the emergency numbers from various local vets were answered. He luckily had his vet on speed dial. His wife stayed behind to get the info from the pit bulls owner.

Right now he is at the vet overnight. The vet said he is a lucky boy and should make a full physical recovery. However he will never be the same mentally. Neither will I for that matter.

I contacted the owner and he never even said he was sorry. He tried to blame my dog for the attack. Saying that he started it by barking at him. He did say that he would pay the vet bill. He does not want his dog to be put down.

I asked if he would please refrain from taking his dog back to the park, he said that his dog is fine,and he will keep taking the dog back.

I will never take Ollie back there. Now I am worried that his dog will attack again.

I will try to get in touch with the people that run the park....see what they have to say.

My boyfriend says that I should sue him. And try to get the court to ban his dog at least.

Any advice or prayers are much needed. I am totally traumatized. And Ollie will never be the same.
Lynner is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!