Thread: Frustrated!!!
View Single Post
Old 10-18-2015, 08:55 AM   #1
Cindy_17
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Angry Frustrated!!!

Hi all, I am extremely frustrated with my MIL. She just moved to SC 3 months ago, she was 7 hours away. Long story short we are the only family she has here and no friends, so I can't not be around her...BUT the struggle is REAL when it comes to her dog and my two. She has a poodle that she feeds anything and everything to, he is a PICKY eater with dog food, so 2-3 times a week she is picking up another bag of kibble of ANY brand. He gets Bologna everyday, sausage, cake batter (when she is baking), bacon, hot dogs, bits of candy bars, ice cream etc. etc. etc. he also has a host of treats of all kinds and chews small rawhide sticks that has dehydrated chicken on it... She does not get why I do not do all this and thinks I am being a snob because I refuse to allow none of what she does. I free feed kibble, and probably 4 times a week I give them either boiled chicken (no salt or seasoning) or I split the small cans or royal canine or wellness wet food. For snacks I occasionally give Cheerios, carrots, sweet peas, green beans. How often do you all give snacks? Do you have any other snack ideas? She makes me feel like an neglectful Mama...I worry about everything that goes in their mouths and keeping them healthy, they are both excellent weights, her poodle (toy breed) is overweight. Again please share the healthy snacks you use and how often you feed snacks? I am trying my best to show her healthy alternatives to Charlie's diet, and I need all the info I can get! Thanks! Btw thanks for letting me rant too, I am very aggravated if it's not obvious!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!