View Single Post
Old 10-18-2015, 05:44 AM   #7
MaddiesMoo
Yorkie Talker

I understand the "screaming" part. I also understand that some people give up and let their babies do whatever they want and end up with an untrained dog that messes everywhere, bites, nips, destroys things. Not me and my girl. She will behave (and be happier because she knows what to do and what not to do). Yesterday, I turned around and she was SITTING in the CATBOX! Just sitting there like it was a dog bed. That got her two swats with a newspaper. I've been cleaning the box every time one of my boys goes in it just to keep Maddie from getting sick (she almost ate a piece once). She seems afraid to go near it now. Which is good.

We had a short relapse a couple of nights ago. She woke up barking like a crazy girl around 2:30am. I took her outside and she pooped a huge amount. And barked a long time afterwards. Last night, she quietly squeaked for 5 minutes and fell asleep around 10:30. We didn't hear a peep. At 6:30, I woke up and she heard me. Again the squeak. I immediately got her out of her crate. So that's no barking at all in her crate.

Today she's terribly constipated and won't eat or do anything but lay around. I'm sure we'll have ups and downs like this. My last baby did the same thing on occasion.
MaddiesMoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!