View Single Post
Old 10-15-2015, 07:43 PM   #15
Lilah Charm
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyGemma View Post
Oh, it's not necessary for sure, and there are lots of good single ingredient pb's, but i really LOVE this company. They donate a ton to rescue dogs and dogs in need and they started out with a dog bakery, and are involved in dog nutrition. I became aquainted with them while living in LA before they were a big company, and I trust them to have high standards and care about theror products. The dogsbutter has stuff like coconut and ginger and flaxseed. It is more expensive, but I try to support local businesses, and Moxie is only 7lbs so she doesn't need much.
Me on the other hand, I eat a lot of peanut butter!

Our HistoryDOGSBLOG
They are a really great company- for every product you purchase they donate one to a shelter. It is true too that it can be a tough sale because you pay for both jars or both bars with every purchase I actually just got home from a trade show they were at. A really good model, we couldn't move their products at my store but I still love the idea. Also, they don't have the added salt in their product that human peanut butter does and for our little guys a jar goes a long ways!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!