View Single Post
Old 10-15-2015, 06:38 PM   #1
SharonSnowbird
YT Addict

Default Lost my pup, but found 2 others!

My beloved Chanel died a couple of months ago from kidney failure. I spent the next month looking for a puppy, and after contacting breeders from all over Canada and the U.S., I finally found one just 25 minutes from home. I went over to see the pups and fell in love with one of them, a boy, I named him Cosmo. I paid for him in full, and went back several times to visit and totally bonded with him. One week before I was supposed to take him home, the breeder called to say that she had taken him in for his first shots and tests, and he had elevated kidney levels. She was crying when she told me this, as she knew that Chanel had died from kidney failure, and now my new puppy had kidney problems. That was so heartbreaking to hear. So I had to give up the idea of taking him home, and started looking all over again. I finally found TWO adorable Bewier terriers, brother and sister, and I get them in about ten days! I will be picking them up on my drive to Arizona (where I spend the winters) from British Columbia. That will be some challenge, two 3 month old puppies in my car for a three day drive. LOL I am beyond excited and cannot wait to be a Mom again!!!
SharonSnowbird is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!