Thread: Roxee
View Single Post
Old 10-13-2015, 07:48 AM   #5
DBlain
Donating YT Addict

I am so happy you opened your heart to another yorkie, sound's like he is Daddy's boy. It is so sad when a decision to put a beloved pet to sleep has to me made, but I think it is the most unselfish act one will ever do for a pet because you are putting their need for peace above your need for their companionship. When I lost my last boy I said no more, my heart can not take another loss, but like you almost exactly a year to the date I lost my boy I felt that I missed the pitter patter of four little feet around my house. I now have Lola and she is so different from my other pups and my life and my husband's life is so much better because of her. My mother asked me why I would take a chance and put myself in the situation to eventually face another loss, but after thinking about it I realize that just one year with Lola would be worth any of the pain I will eventually feel, so far it's been over 4 years and I love her more each day, so hopefully there are many more days ahead for us, but when the time comes, like you, I will be there with her holding her in my arms.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!