View Single Post
Old 10-11-2015, 01:46 PM   #20
ladyjane
Resident Yorkie Nut Donating YT 20K Club Member

Sorry to be so delayed in posting. Adina came home today! Just amazing how good she looks ... she ran all over the backyard and is totally back to normal. I am so very grateful that she is still with me.

Thank you SO much to all of your for your comments, tips and good wishes. It means so much to me.

You know, yesterday I put that sentence about doggie cpr in red letters and it is a great message....but the most important message was missing. Judy/Yorkiemom1 said it:

NEVER take your eyes off another of your babies if they are anywhere around a pool of water!

This was a very quick thing as I was watching closely (but obviously not close enough...what can happen in a matter of seconds is really frightening)...I knew the pool was there (I had mentioned it to the photographer and it is why I took them to the very back corner of a large yard, away from the pool) and I was immediately alarmed when she disappeared. If I knew THAT, then I really should not have had her out there without a life jacket/vest. AND there should not have been ONE second that I didn't have my eyes on both of them.
ladyjane is online now   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!