View Single Post
Old 10-08-2015, 08:30 AM   #1
Royla
Yorkie Talker

Default Puppy tired of his kibble??

Hello, my pup Roy is 5 1/2 months old and a healthy 7.7lbs. He's been refusing to eat his kibble for the past week or two. Everything else is just as usual. He will eat treats and chicken but not his kibble.

At first we thought it was due to teething. He lost his incisors during this time so we thought it was uncomfortable for him. We tried soaking it in water and putting pieces of chicken with but he wouldn't eat. My mom suggested getting another brand and he seems to like it.

He was fed purina by the breeder and when he came to our house, we changed to Royal Canin. Then, he wouldn't eat his old food and would only eat Royal Canin. Now, he is refusing to eat Royal Canin and really enjoying the sample of Acana that we got for him.

I know this post has gotten long but I was just wondering if anyone else's babies are like this?? And why do you think he may be refusing to eat the same food? I don't know if he's just tired of his old food or maybe it's something in RC that maybe bothering him?
Royla is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!