Thread: Roxee
View Single Post
Old 10-07-2015, 06:23 AM   #3
matese
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

How wonderful you have opened your heart to another baby. There is no such thing as "replacing" a lost love, they each have their own little personalities, little quirks. New babies help us heal, not make us forget the one we lost. Roxee will remain always in you heart, new baby will fill that empty hole in your heart. When I had to put down my last girl at age 17 y/o I was devastated, I swore no more dogs, I have lost several, it never gets easier, I am getting older, the pain of losing a beloved friend, companion has become to over whelming for me. Then an unplanned adoption, a gift to me from my vet, a little 2.5 y/o little boy 6 weeks after my Matese had to leave me. I am blessed to have him in my life, soon it will be 2 years we are together.
I have held my past babies in my arms when they had to be released from pain they were suffering and nothing else could be done for them, it was always so extremely hard for me, the worst thing ever I had to do in life, but I could not let them suffer, I always held them secure in my arms, close to my heart, whispered in their ear momma loves her good girl while the tech injected them and ended their pain and lives. I will always, as hard as it is, be there at the end for them, to comfort and say good to them, for them to pass in the arms of the momma they loved, trusted and felt safe with.
Enjoy this new little life you have welcomed into your heart and home, he will give back so much love and laughter and yes, some hair pulling out as well lol, but so worth it...
Please keep us posted on this baby's new new with you....Good luck

Last edited by matese; 10-07-2015 at 06:25 AM.
matese is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!