View Single Post
Old 10-03-2015, 04:27 PM   #1
SharonSnowbird
YT Addict

Default My beloved Chanel, lost one month ago

The love of my life, my beloved Chanel, died a month ago from kidney failure. It was such a shock, I didn't even know she was sick one month before she died, she was ten years old. She loved to go kayaking with me. Would love to post some great pics of her, but don't know how to post more than one at a time. She was starting to suffer so I decided to have her put to sleep, because watching her suffer was more than I could handle. A friend said she would take her to the vet for me to have her put to sleep. I said no way, because Chanel was always scared to go to the vet, and I did not want her life to end at a place where she was scared. So I had the vet come to my home, and in my arms, she was put to sleep. It was the most heartbreaking thing I have ever experienced. The only comfort I have is that at last she died in her favorite place, in her mom's arms. The house is so lonely and empty now, without her here with me. I miss her every minute of every day.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Miss Chanel - Version 2__1443916816_174.4.186.116.jpg (30.4 KB, 56 views)
SharonSnowbird is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!