View Single Post
Old 09-25-2015, 12:24 PM   #4
Yorkiemom1
Rosehill Yorkies
Donating YT Member

I have been fighting this quiet, subtle, behind the scenes push by the likes of PETA, and ......OMG! I am having a total memory shutdown......SUSTINE!!!! sp may be incorrect.....just Google Sustine, I think his first name is Carl....he was advocating lawyers to represent animals in court, to prosecute humans for murdering animals for meat....dont even get me started on this crazy man!!!!...but the man and his followers want to incorporate lawyers to represent animals against humans in court, where animals can SUE human beings to promote animal rights......including but not limited to, sueing humans for MURDER because they are raising meat (cattle, sheep,,chickens, etc) for consumption by humans....completely OFF THE WALL!!! I was actively involved in fighting these preposterous ideas for over 25+ years...I do not want to even go here with THIS group of nuts, who place animal rights OVER human rights......not animal welfare, but animal RIGHTS!!! There is a HUGE difference! Does "Planet of the Apes" ring a bell?? "What about "Animal Farm".....???
Yorkiemom1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!