View Single Post
Old 09-24-2015, 07:29 AM   #2
Potter
YT 2000 Club Member

You know, you do have a point there. I have been thinking on and off about this topic especially since Malaysia, my original home country has been culling street dogs which breaks my heart. Truth be told, I'd rather these dogs have a less than perfect home where they stay by themselves for 8 hours a day because the owners have to work but get the safety of a shelter, food and is taken care of medically when needed OR a home where there is no fence but the owners are able to walk them rather than living on the streets or being put to sleep in the shelter.

We don't live in a perfect world and to be able to provide for the dogs and a home, most people need to work to be able to do that. Is it really okay for dogs to stay in a shelter for a long time rather than adopting them out to a less than perfect home but the owners at least try to make it good and comfortable for the adopted dogs? That is where the question comes in.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!