View Single Post
Old 09-23-2015, 12:33 PM   #1
wigglewomyn
YT Addict

Default Losing hair on top of head

My Duncan, who will be a year old in 2 weeks (I can't believe it!), is losing hair on the top of his head. I noticed it when I went to put a topknot in last week. His hair was half the length that it previously was. I rarely put topknots in his hair because he doesn't keep them in. He scratches until they come out. I don't use rubber bands; I use material ponytail holders so I don't think it is from breaking off. His hair had almost stopped growing as it was. It hasn't seemed to have grown at all in the past couple of months. He is on a grain free top of the line food (Taste of the Wild) so I don't think it's because he isn't getting nutrients.

I really didn't think too much about his hair not growing very much because Elliot (who is 10 months old)'s hair doesn't seem to be growing very quickly either but now that Duncan's hair is half the length that it used to be, I am getting upset. Could it be because he is losing his puppy hair?

Does anyone have any idea why his hair isn't growing and it's half the length it used to be on top of his head? I am stumped and really don't know what to do to help his hair to start growing again.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!