View Single Post
Old 09-22-2015, 07:24 AM   #4
maxdog
Donating YT 5000 Club Member

The only harsh words you will get from me is if you don't get this taken care of now that you know there is an issue. You need to get the dental work done. She is not too small. Make sure you go to a vet that specializes in small dogs. Look for a board certified vet. Do your due diligence and everything will be fine. Ignoring the problem will only lead to much bigger (and more expensive) problems later and could very well shorten her life span.

Worrying about your baby is normal and expected. I worried when Max and Sasha were spayed and neutered. But it needed to be done and they are both fine and better off now. I was EXTREMELY worried when Sasha went through a major hip surgery. I held her in my arms for 3 hours the night of the surgery and would have spent the night with her if they had let me. Worrying is just a sign of how much you love your furbaby. So you keep worrying about your baby. But if ALL the vets insist on IMMEDIATE action you need to listen to the experts and get it done for the health and well being of Trixie.

We'll keep you in our prayers.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!