View Single Post
Old 09-14-2015, 08:26 AM   #14
Doodlebug
♥Love My Puppies!♥
Donating Member

I called Chewy back and spoke with the nicest lady, Terri. I told her about my previous call and asked her not to send me the pill pockets because i would not give them to my dogs. She was compassionate and so sorry that my pups had so many problems with pain and sickness with the pill pockets. She felt awful at how I was treated. She immediately offered a refund for all 3 bags. She wanted me to tell my experience to her supervisor. He was so nice too. I asked if I could just apply the refund to an order of Denamarin and charge the rest to my card. He said he would do even better, he would give me the full refund and send me a box of Denamarin at no charge. He could not understand why the other rep offered to send me the same thing that made them sick. He said he was really glad I called because he needs to know when something like this happens. It is not Chewy policy at all. He said that every experience you have with Chewy should be magical. So I want to share my excellent experience with Chewy.com. soooo different than yesterday.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!