View Single Post
Old 09-12-2015, 04:20 PM   #1
Dudley's Mom
YT Addict

Question Need some ideas and help

with my almost 17 month old yorkie. He is afraid of feathers. When we go on our walks in the morning he will find a feather on the ground and jump back and be afraid until I take him all the way around it or pick it up and hide it.

Also he is strange around the water bowl. If he sees any little thing in the water he won't drink it. Since we have 2 other dogs there is always something in the bowl when he wants to drink. I bought him a water fountain that filters the junk out of the water thinking that would solve his problem. Now he is afraid of the water fountain. He stands there barking at the water until we shut it off or get him a different bowl of water.

He is not afraid of anything else. He loves meeting people and dogs on the street. he plays with all kinds of balls and toys. He loves the Wobble wag Giggle ball and will chase it around the house for an hour. I just can't figure out why he is so frightened by these 2 things and so brave with everything else.

Any suggestions on what I might try would be appreciated. I hate to have him so frightened by something so not scary. Thank you for any replies.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!