View Single Post
Old 09-10-2015, 03:22 AM   #11
Wylie's Mom
Furbutts = LOVE
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jkpal View Post
Yeah, yeah, yeah! That's exactly what I've been doing with Piper; no pressure, no demands (other than when in the house, coming when I've called her--and even then, however many times and ways I need to say her name until she eventually shows up!). Also, I don't pick her up unless she asks me to do so; most of the time, after popping onto my lap for belly rubs, Piper snuggles next to me on couch and after burying her bones (little treats) in the sheets and under pillows, she stretches out on the bed like she's some kinda long and lean greyhound! Thank you for taking the time to provide wonderful and kind direction. I shall (continue) to do as you suggest and look forward to reading the articles. I so love Yorkie people--the finest, funniest, most empathetic, loving people ever!
What's so wonderful about all of this is it's so clear you have *such* a deep understanding about her and such compassion toward accepting her just where she is at - that is the greatest gift to her, and it's heart warming to say the least. You have a sensitive little girl here, and she is clearly w/ the absolute perfect Momma for her !

I wish I had suggestions...but maybe think about attending an obedience class together...? That can be very helpful in learning to communicate, and some trainers are just amazing.

°¨¨¨°ºOº°¨¨¨° Ann | Pfeiffer | Marcel Verdel Purcell | Wylie | Artie °¨¨¨°ºOº°¨¨¨°
Wylie's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!