View Single Post
Old 09-08-2015, 03:16 PM   #8
Yorkiemom1
Rosehill Yorkies
Donating YT Member

Have I missed how old these babies are? I have reread several times but I have not seen how old they are....

Vet visit is FIRST order of business.
MUST HAVE a book called "Yorkies for Dummies"...chocked full of super information covering all areas of concern, and you really do need to be reading this book!
I would just use a gentle baby shampoo for these little kiddos...you dont know why they are itching and specific shampoos with things that sound wonderful, may compound your problems.
Be sure your vet checks for worms....these babies sound like they came from "iffy" situations, at best. Worms can kill a puppy......
Depending on how old these babies are, will determine what food (age specialized)you need to be looking at....if you have puppies under 8 months old, they need puppy food.....organs are developing, brains are developing,, joints and bones are solidifying, and puppy formulas are specifically designed to meet requirements for that development.

Vet visit is your first order of business! Start reading that book so you have a guideline to follow....you need all the best, qualified information you can get your hands on....

Keep us updated on your babies development! Congratulations on taking on this busy, busy, heart warming endeavor!!

Last edited by Yorkiemom1; 09-08-2015 at 03:18 PM.
Yorkiemom1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!