View Single Post
Old 03-04-2006, 07:20 PM   #53
yougetthesmiles
BANNED FOR NOT MAILING PRODUCTS PURCHASED

My daughter and I just drove 1 hour to go to the mall, and we took Kloey with us, she loves to ride in the van when we go places, I see no problem with this, when were in the store, she sleeps in her carrier, then when we get back in the vav she gets right back on my lap, as I drive, she lays or sits right by the window and looks out, she does not wiggle around, she simply just sits there. We also went into petco and I got to take her in, she loves it!
As for Stewiesmom, it sounds to me that your dog is anti social, I'm not sure if that is good or bad, I guess to me I would rather have Kloey be social, a anti social dog is more prone to bite someone then a more social dog, When I take Kloey to the pet store and there are little girls there, they just go nuts over her, and Kloey loves the attention! Alot of times I have to be the one to pull her away or they will pet her for who knows how long.
And I don't ever sneak her in any where, I take her in places and if they don't want her in there, then I leave. In my opinion a Yorkie is a show dog, they are cute and thats why we have them. Don't we all want some sort of attention?
yougetthesmiles is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!