View Single Post
Old 09-08-2015, 09:56 AM   #5
richards6402
Love My Girls
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by puppyluv2015 View Post
i got them from a friend who took them in because her son was moving out of state and was going to take them to humane society. right now i have them eatting kibbles and bits. When i first got them they were dirty and i bathed them with Seargants oatmeal shampoo. after that they started itching and chewing. also have like this orangish dirty film around private area and inner back legs. is this something that will go away with good shampoo? I have been doing yorkie 101 online, but not sure what is the truth and what is not.
The first thing I would do is take them to a vet to get checked out and make sure they are worm and parasite free. Ask the vet to look at the orangish film around the private area too. How old are they? You can find a better food other than Kibbles and Bits that isn't that expensive at PetSmart or PetCo. Do you have either store near you? I'm sure someone with more experience will come along and offer their advice but first they should get to a vet. Thank you for taking them in instead of making them go to the shelter.

It is easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. (Mark Twain)
richards6402 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!