Thread: Pet Stroller
View Single Post
Old 09-07-2015, 04:36 AM   #4
Doodlebug
♥Love My Puppies!♥
Donating Member

Walk'n Roll Pet Stroller

I have this one. I really like it, it has lasted for many years. It is lightweight and folds up small. The top part zips closed so your pup is comeletely enclosed, but my pups love riding with the top open. They are 17 pounds and would have to lie down to zip it closed. I think a 3 pounder would be fine, and could stand or sit with it closed, but not sure. I have never used it with the top zipped closed. My pups love riding in this stroller. The front zips open for more ventilation. It is great if you are strolling on paved surfaces but is a bit bumpy if you are going over grass. One downside is there is no leash clip. When I first put my pups in they tried to jump out. I got a short leash (about a foot long) and attached it to one of the side posts and it was perfect. For both pups, I attached a leash to each side.

I read a review on a stroller similar to this one but it had red plastic on the wheel and the review said the wheels were cheap and didn't seem like they would last. My wheels are like this one with yellow on the wheels and it has lasted for years and years and is still going strong with daily use and two 17 pound dogs in it.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!