Thread: I Feel Terrible
View Single Post
Old 09-05-2015, 12:43 PM   #9
tb98rock
YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by matese View Post
If you know your neighbor has a crazy dog, and you know Teddy tries to sneak out and seems he's very successful at doing this, it is up to you to make sure he doesn't go out with you for the mail. You need to train him to STAY when your open your door. Today a bite to his pvt. parts, tomorrow a gash to his throat. My last girl weighed in at 17 lbs, not fat, just a very big yorkie, she was a sweet docile little girl, loved all animals, all dogs big or small. The last thing I would have wanted to happen to her is for another dog to attack her, I know she would have fought to defend herself it's only natural for dogs to do this, I wanted her to stay sweet so I never put her in a position where she could get attacked, like being off leash. I know it's cute to have your baby walk with you to get the mail, but you never know what's lurking around a corner. Please be careful in the future with this neighbors crazy dog being loose.
I will I promise typically he will stay and give me a look if I tell him to stay but when I'm just going right outside I don't tell him. I don't even go on walks past their house unless he's in my arms that's how cautious I've been and I haven't seen the evil thing in so long I just let my guard down im definitely watching again
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!