View Single Post
Old 09-01-2015, 07:45 AM   #1
rockiesfan33
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Default Please Help me :(

First time poster but long time viewer of yorkietalk. I have a 7 year old yorkie (Fyndi) and about 2 years ago she stepped in some weeds and got a "sticker" in her paw between her pads. The vet removed it and gave her antibiotics and wrapped her up. She healed completely with in a week or so. Well about 2 weeks ago I noticed her limping when I woke up and noticed her paw was swollen up a bit. I assumed it was the same situation (which she is no longer allowed in certain areas) so we took her to the vet right away. They said they couldn't find anything in there so they just gave here medicine and antibiotics . it took a bit longer for the swelling of her paw to go down after a second visit to get different antibiotics. I have been checking her paw every day and noticed she is licking it a lot again... she seems to walk on it fine but I think it is hurting her a bit. the swelling did go down but now she has a darker colored bump on her paw that is not going away at all. I am really starting to get scared and the vet seems to know nothing . They did an xray on it and said there is nothing in there but now im worried for the worst. Wonder if she needs a biopsy or if I should wait to see if it goes away??? If there is any help or advice it would be greatly appreciated!! Thank you so much!
rockiesfan33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!