View Single Post
Old 08-30-2015, 07:16 AM   #14
ironmike86
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJJ56 View Post
I agree with so much of Judy's post. I grew up fishing, hunting & learning "gun safety". I've carried since the late 70's when so many young ladies in our area were being taken, later to be found dead, my stepsister being one of them. My thought was that you might get me but I'm going down fighting. As crazy as our world has become a lot of people will be thinking about getting a CHL. If you are one of those thinking about it, please look into taking a gun/shooting course. It's not just about taking one class to obtain a license, it's practice, practice, practice and situational awareness! (There is a group called A Girl and A Gun that has chapters in so many states, it's a great place to start and learn.) I don't think everyone should carry a weapon just because they took one class, that can be just as dangerous.

Our local area has changed our porch lights to blue to show our support of the officers that put their life on the line everyday.

And now I'm off to clean my arsenal.....
I've been taking my girl shooting since she was 8yrs old.At least once a month. I shoot at least once a month. But When work slows down I go every week. I like to do IDPA
ironmike86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!