View Single Post
Old 08-29-2015, 12:50 PM   #4
Yorkiemom1
Rosehill Yorkies
Donating YT Member

I wont be much help actually.....
I pre-approve all my buyers and get to know them for at least 4 months before the puppies are even born....tons of questions and we get to know each other like family, before they get one of my puppies.....they have an interview/application sheet they fill out before we even get into discussing a puppy. That relationship is then cultivated over the next 4 months before a puppy is even born, then my babies stay with me until they are 15 weeks old.....so there is ample time to get to know everyone and we are all one big happy family.....and my puppy buyers and myself remain in contact for the life of that baby, which is necessary for me to properly tract the success of my breeding program.

Because of how well I know my owners, I feel safe letting my babies go to them when they are the proper age to go to new homes. If I did not know the people that were buying my babies, I would NOT let babies go right at Christmas.....either before or after the holidays, in order to keep the babies safe. Big crowds and large family gatherings and brand new little puppies are a disaster waiting to happen.....I would worry myself to death over that baby and holiday crowds! But this is just me and my crazy, over protective personality with my dogs! But just something for you to consider letting babies go to new homes during the holidays, around masses of running, hollering little kids....tooooooo much confusion!
Yorkiemom1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!