View Single Post
Old 08-29-2015, 12:07 PM   #1
Yorkiemom1
Rosehill Yorkies
Donating YT Member

Default Open Season on Cops

Well, we have lost another police officer here in Houston, strictly just because he was a cop. He was approached by some useless POS as he put gas in his squad car, and shot down like a dog in the street. It is apparently open season on police officers in this country......and since I have so many various police officers in my family, every day it seems like we are on pins and needles, just waiting for the next dead officer to be a member of our family.

If the general public on a whole, could only understand WHY officers are so "jiggy" and cautious when stopping a driver, and not get so belligerent and caustic and hateful and resentful, and just act like a human being rather than someone that is being "inconvenienced" or "picked on" or "accosted" just because they are being stopped by an officer....just act like a human being and not like some "special case" that does not have to behave with respect or courtesy, and instead of cussing and hollering and swinging and acting like YOU are better and more important than everyone else, officers dont have the right to stop you because of how important and special you are.....YOU dont have to follow instructions, you can sit there and sass talk, and cuss and act like YOU are being inconvenienced because YOU obviously have the right to break the law and get away with it with no questions asked.

It would not do for me to be a police officer......I tell my cousin, for God's sake, when you stop these cars, stay back by your car for a shield....have them put their keys out on top of the car and put their hands up in the air or out the window where you can see them.....but of course, that is not what they are trained to do. They have to treat everyone with respect and courtesy and open themselves up to the danger of some stupid, law breaking thug, terrorizing, threatening, and possibly killing them just because they are police officers. These police officers are all that is standing between any of us, and the lawless, belligerent, dangerous thugs that are determined to rule the streets.
.......these people have declared open season on our police. Somebody had better get a grip on what is going on with these belligerent thugs or we are going to continue to loose the only people that stand between civilized citizens and these idiot, belligerent, nasty thugs that think the world owes them preferential treatment just because they are "special". They have declared open season on police officers....and these sidewalk thugs are hunting our police down like animals, and shooting them dead as they eat lunch in their cars, drink coffee in restaurants, put gas in their cars, etc. This has got to stop....the criminals have officers in other States running scared, reluctant to do or say anything to them as they wreck havoc in public, on civilization and law abiding citizens....because if the officers try to enforce the laws, mobs take to the streets, burning buildings and cars, breaking laws, tearing up businesses, stealing, obstructing traffic,....... this crap has got to stop.

I would LOVE to see automatic death sentences for anyone that executes a police officer....period....do not pass GO, do not collect $200.00....no 15 years of trying to find a lawyer that can get you off.....you execute a police officer, you get the death penalty.....just like a HATE CRIME.... When lawless mobs start targeting the police officers, the only thing standing between civilized, law abiding citizens, and the thugs and murderers that are trying to take over our cities and streets, we are in some deep trouble.....this has got to stop.
Yorkiemom1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!