View Single Post
Old 08-28-2015, 10:06 AM   #4
matese
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

When my girl was 15.5 y/o her sight started to fail and she was getting hard of hearing, she could no longer sleep on my bed. I used my home office to sleep in because I have a futon, it's lower to the floor and my girl was able to sleep with me until she was a bit over 16 y/o, then she had to sleep in her bed next to the futon, I slept with my hand in her bed so she would know I was there. At that time when ever I had to leave the house for something my neighbors would tell me he cried and howled the entire time I was gone. I came home one day and heard her, it was heart wrenching. She was scared, she knew I was not home. She was close to 17 y/o, almost completely blind, totally deaf, she getting confused, dementia was setting in, she would get in a corner and not be able to get out. I left her alone only to go food shopping and the bank, I was to fearful she would panic if she got in a corner and couldn't get out. Your baby is scared, loosing sight and hearing, yes he is feeling insecure without you. I can only tell you what I did for my sweet baby. I would have slept on the floor if I had to just to keep her secure in knowing I was right there by her, but that is just me. I hope others can offer advise.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!