Thread: Newbie here
View Single Post
Old 08-26-2015, 12:07 AM   #1
MoJean
Yorkie Talker

Star Newbie here

Hello,
I am new to the forums, and I thought I might introduce myself.
I do not have a Yorkie of my own at the moment. I had one when I was younger. He was my heart dog. His name was Oliver. He was my shadow, my best friend. When my mom lost her job (Place sold out and fired all the employees) we had to move into an apartment that didn't allow pets, so we had to find him a new home. It took me many many years to get over it, as silly as that sounds. So I was recently struck with puppy fever, and the only breed I really want is a Yorkie. I would really like to get into conformation, as I have been bit by the show bug also lol
I have a 2 and a half year old English Bulldog named Eloise M.Wrinklebottom, or Ella for short, although sometimes she responds to naughty doggy (In jest lol) and sometimes she doesn't respond at all lol I also have 3 cats. Minnion (Or Minnie) the only female kitty, and the Diva of the house lol Herbert (Or Herbie) the trouble maker, and Castiel (or Cas) The baby of the family, and my little shadow lol Taken from his mamma way way to early, and given to someone who worked 12 hour shifts, and had a toddler. she couldn't give him the time and attention he needed, since he was barely able to eat canned food. I had recently fostered a baby kitty that had to be bottlefed, so I took him in, and became mamma, and now he refuses to let me out of sight lol
Well, now that I have written a book about myself, I look forward to meeting all of you, and your fur, feather, and scaled babies lol
MoJean is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!