Thread: Harnesses
View Single Post
Old 08-25-2015, 11:54 AM   #12
Shicks
YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisaly View Post
I highly recommend the Buddy Belt. Eleven days ago, I believe it saved Katie from getting severely hurt. A Boxer who we see on our daily walk jumped out of its front window. The front gate was open and the dog came charging at us from across the street. With the Buddy Belt I was able to lift Katie up into my arms quicker. The owner got there just as the dog reached us and I had Katie safe in my arms. I don't believe it was meaning to hurt Katie, but it was exuberant and would have trampled her. Katie is a confident little girl who is not aggressive, but she might have given the Boxer a message he could have construed as aggression, and who knows what would have happened. It's not the first time I've lifted Katie safely off the ground with the Buddy Belt when an unleashed dog comes running toward us. She has seven of them (three are a bit tight), and I'm sure I will be buying more, only from Kristin.

Buddy Belt Harness
Oh my, so happy you kept her safe. I have had to do the same thing but just bent over and picked mine up. He wares a no chock harness, but fastens with Velcro and a clip.
Shicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!