View Single Post
Old 08-23-2015, 01:37 PM   #32
ladyjane
Resident Yorkie Nut Donating YT 20K Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawn27 View Post
Linda; This is in no way a pitty party or a plea for anyone's sympathy as you suggest. I don't understand why one persons issues are more important than another's. My family and I deserves just as much respect as the next. I am just trying to share my concerns for my family and hopefully get suggestions and your prayers. Not for ME but for them. Sorry but I didn't realize that was wrong of me to do. I refuse to get into a discussion with you about the choices that I have made for MY own animals. We all need to make tough choices in life that's life as you say. They DO NOT need your VOICE and I sure as hell do not. I have a group of family and friends who know me and know what type of person I am so quite frankly I could care less about what in the hell you think of me.

You are solely responsible for chasing off tons of new member simply because they do not live up to your standards and I am sick and tired of it. You have been on my ass from the very start and unlike those others who chose to leave I don't give two s**ts about you or your VOICE because you don't matter. You don't know me and thank god because I don't need people like YOU in my life. I would really just like for the harassment to Stop !!!

End OF Conversation . . .
LOL as I said in Miah's thread when you said you were closing it, you would just post in another and complain about the mean people and B's as you refer to me and whoever else. You did exactly that...brought it to this thread and complained about me. Everyone knew who you were referring to so exactly WHO is guilty of harrassment?? I think you thrive on this...maybe you think in some sick way it boosts your sales? I don't know...you motive is just not very clear.

You can turn it around all you want. I don't wish ill will on you or your family or anyone elses.... I was referring to your pups.

Nope...you clearly don't care about the voices who speak for those who cannot (your pups) .. people have tried to help and you shunned them just because my guess is you could not stand the thought that someone else would do the right thing .. perhaps thinking it would reflect on your care. Honestly what reflects on your care of them is your words...you clearly don't put them first .. and in my world that is criminal. I "get" that times are tough, but I don't agree with you about how you deal with such times.....the only thing I have seen you say is that you are not breeding now...I pray you never do again because I think you have failed the breed in a huge way. Don't like hearing it, then stop calling me out Dawn because I will tell you what I see as the truth.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!