View Single Post
Old 08-21-2015, 10:22 AM   #14
matese
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gemy View Post
I am going to suggest that she wait on the Rabies until the pup is at least six months old - if that is possible in her situation. Parvo Distemper together 0 then I would do Bordatella alone.
Thank you Gail, but I have given up advising her on anything, what ever I suggest / advise she tells me "in NY they do blah, blah, blah" what she tells me I am in disbelief, I lived in NY, I had many puppies in NY, what she tells me makes no sense, so I research what she tells me. I have no more friends in NY, they have all moved out of state, I am racking my brains last night trying to figure out who I can contact to verify what she told me, then a light goes off over my head, craigs list pet discussion forum in New York, now I have NEVER used craigs list forum, so I start a thread, I was called names lol, cursed at lol, and my body is black and blue lol, but I did get my answer while my body was dripping blood, the next person that come on YT and accuses YT members of being rude or impolite, I will advise them to go on craigs list to know what rude and impolite is lol, what an experience lol. What she told me was not true. I texted her and told her she lied to me and I found out the truth via craigs. When she told me what shots the dog was getting at 4.5 months I told her that is usually given at 5.5 to 6 months, what I get back is "in NY this is the 3rd set of shots" she told me the dog is getting neutered at 5 months, I tell her she should wait till he is 6 to 7 months and the reasons why, I get "in NY this is when they neuter" I am banging my head against a brick wall. I am finished with her. This is the last thread I will put up for her. I have raised 9 puppies in my adult life, she is 50 y/o this is her 3rd dog after not having a dog for 18 years. I texted her, told her since she has so much experience with raising many dogs, her knowledge is greater then mine in raising 9 dogs, so she should just go forward with this wealth of knowledge she has. I do text her with the info. I have been given, at the end of the text I write "but you do what you think is best" because you have more knowledge than these experienced ppl and myself have. I have been in a rage since last night over this Bordatella vaccine, she told me in NY ALL vets only give it by intranasal, NY vets do not use injections, I am out of NY 14 years and things change but I was in disbelief about ALL NY VETS DO NOT USE INJECTIONS for this vaccine ,this is what I went on craigs list to verify and was told by two NY vet techs (in between getting beat up, cursed at and called names) this was not true. She will just do what she chooses to do, all I can do is text her the info. I get here to her and have no conversation with her because she feels she is right and I and the info I text her is wrong. Sorry for the rant, but I am soooo upset with her.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!