View Single Post
Old 08-20-2015, 05:05 AM   #15
yavenay
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by matese View Post
I am going to stretch real far on this thought, since you never checked the webcam at the pet resort you don't don't if she played with other dogs, if she did, maybe this is what she misses, playmates. If you requested that she not be allowed around other dogs, then that theory is out. If you don't know if she was with other dogs perhaps you could call the resort and ask.
or
Being away from you for an entire week she could have thought you abandoned her. Stress can knock ppl out, has the same affect on dogs. You wrote she looked a bit thinner but the amount of left over dog food look correct, that's telling you she didn't eat well for the time she was away from you. I agree with Maximo, give her a week, if you see no improvement it's vet time.
One last thing, never think you are asking to many questions, there would be no YT if ppl didn't ask, and, for every question asked and answered at least one person will gain knowledge from it.
I was thinking the same thing too. I fostered a kitten a few months ago and her and Dutch we're becoming best friends fast. All they did all day was play, eat and sleep together. I couldn't keep them apart. When I found the kitten a good home, Duchess seemed a little depressed. I could tell she missed the kitten. In fact, she was acting the same way your yorkie was acting.

Duchess is fine now but it had me wondering if I should get a playmate for her. Of course if she wasn't allow around the other dogs then she is probably just decompressing getting used to being back home.

Last edited by yavenay; 08-20-2015 at 05:07 AM.
yavenay is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!