View Single Post
Old 08-19-2015, 05:29 PM   #14
JadeD
YT 1000 Club Member

I was wondering if she played with the other dogs as well. She may actually miss having doggies to play with. I would give her extra attention and try to play with her and see if that helps.

There are times when Teek seems depressed for short periods of time. He always bounces back after a day or two though. I usually take him for a walk with just him and I. There are 4 dogs at my house, so one on one time is precious around here.

I also have to deal with nightmares. Teek has nightmare's and I just pull him close. I never heard a dog actually cry until he woke me up just a few nights after we got him and we let him sleep with us. Although they happen less and less frequently, I do wonder what he dreams about that he cries in his sleep. I just pull him into my arms and snuggle him close and whisper to him that he is safe with me and he usually settles against me and goes back to sleep. Poor little guy. The days I am away from him most are the day he is most likely to have them, or the first few nights at a new place (with me) he has them.

Good luck with her. I hope things get back to normal for her. It could be stress from missing you and hopefully she will get back to being herself soon.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!